Cariloop Part of Startup Avenue at the 2014 Everywhere Else Conference
Just this past week, team Cariloop was invited to be part of Startup Avenue for the upcoming Everywhere Else conference in Memphis, TN. Only ten startups were selected from the applications, several of which will have the chance to pitch live on stage to a panel of investors and judges.
The Everywhere Else conference is hosted by Nibletz, who is a media and events production company whose sole mission is to be the voice of startups everywhere else. The company is led by Co-Founders Nick Tippman and Monica Selby. Nibletz has previously written about Cariloop, calling the company “Expedia for Senior Care”.
In addition to Cariloop, the other companies taking part in Startup Avenue are:
- Bourbon and Boots– a great, new resource for finding stylish and unique handmade gifts to make you just a little bit cooler than all your friends. You won’t find any commercialized, big box store products on our site — they only offer the best, high-quality “small batch” creations from small business owners and artisans.
- Brandfolder–Brandfolder is your convenient source to visually organize, quickly find and easily share all your final brand assets.
- Kindful–Kindful’s simplistic yet powerful nature isn’t typical. Kindful has taken the pressure off of the nonprofit and allowed that effort to flow through to their relationships. They’ve made donor management fun again, and they have created the tools that allow you to engage your donors and further your cause.
- MentorMe–MentorMe has taken the process of online dating and applied it to mentoring. They’re the only available technology solution that not only helps mentoring programs better manage day-to-day operations, but also helps them to better engage mentors and mentees.
- OverDog–OverDog is a mobile app that enables athletes to challenge their fans to play video games on Xbox and Playstation.
- Screwpulp–Screwpulp is an eBook market that helps you discover new books you’ll love according to your tastes.
- The SoGood–The SoGood helps you discover the best local businesses through recommendations from friends and SoGood tastemakers.
- Wannado–From concerts to causes to cultural events, every day is packed with opportunities. Wannado® lets you find the events you want, and tune out the ones you don’t.
- WeddingWorthy–WeddingWorthy.com is a group shopping platform that lets brides and their bridesmaids shop together from anywhere.
Check out the announcement on the Nibletz website and vote Cariloop as your favorite startup of the bunch!