Great coaching brings out the best in a team. Cariloop’s Healthcare Coaching team provides a level of service that is unmatched – ensuring none of our members go through caregiving alone. Our Healthcare Coaching team works in an environment that is full of energy and collaboration. We expect our Healthcare Coaches, like everyone at Cariloop, to hold our values close to their heart – Service, Empathy, Integrity, and Innovation.
We’re looking for a Healthcare Coach to support Cariloop’s growing membership. As a Healthcare Coach, you will learn about the caregiving challenges our members face and work to improve their caregiving experience by finding the tools and resources that will best support their needs. You will help ensure our members have a wonderful experience using Cariloop’s innovative Caregiver Support Platform. You will also get to work with Assistant Healthcare Coaches on research projects that relate to the needs of our members.
• Mission-driven in each strategy we discuss, each task we complete, and each success we celebrate.
• Represent Cariloop to the best of one’s ability and providing a level of service the industry has never experienced before.
• Work in a team environment to educate, assess, plan, coordinate, implement, monitor and evaluate health care options and services to meet each member’s needs.
• Record and document oral or written coaching session(s) with options and referrals as determined by the needs of the member.
• Request assistance with research and provide information back to member.
• Provide additional resources to member as needed utilizing healthcare network.
• Maintain notes and communication with clients about cases in the Cariloop web portal and maintain privacy for all members.
• Provide ongoing support via Cariloop web portal, phone and/or video platform to members as they execute their portion of the plan.
• Use member generated feedback to continually improve Cariloop’s coaching service.
• Complete other internal tasks or assignments as they arise.
• Be responsive with time as established in Cariloop policies.
• Research needs of member or requesting internal assistance with research activities.
• Focus on the demands of the current state of Cariloop with a flexibility to make changes as the future state becomes more defined.
• Consistent love of servant leadership where our team members, customers, partners, and members come first.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or demonstrate equivalent work experience in healthcare field (social work, nursing, therapy, marketing, clinical role, administration, etc.)
• Minimum 3 years of experience in a healthcare setting with hands-on service with patients and families. This can include personal experience.
• Applicable license and/or certification in addition to degree or work experience such as:
– Social Work
– LNFA (license nursing home administrator)
– Assisted Living Certification
– Other certifications as determined by Cariloop
• Understanding and high comfort level with use of technology products and services, such as (but not limited to):
– Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Social Media tools like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
– Email/Calendar tools – Gmail, Outlook
– Video Platforms (GoToMeeting, Skype, etc.)
– Texting and instant messaging