Bilingual Healthcare Professional (English – Spanish)
There are over 40 million Americans (approximately 1 out of every 5 members of our country’s work force) struggling to balance the demands of their jobs with the responsibilities of being a caregiver to a loved one. Anxiety, depression, loneliness – just a few of the words to describe how a caregiver feels as they go on one of the most turbulent and chaotic rides of their entire life. Our team at Cariloop believes that NO ONE should ever have to go through caregiving alone. Thanks to the incredible work being done by our growing team, we’re going to make sure the world knows that they don’t have to.
To help accelerate that effort, we are looking for an incredible Bi-lingual Healthcare Professional to join our Care Coaching team and play a crucial role in supporting caregivers and families taking care of loved ones all over the country. As a Care Coach, you will learn about the caregiving challenges our members face and work to improve their caregiving experience by finding the tools and resources that will best support their needs. You will help ensure our members have a wonderful experience using Cariloop’s innovative Caregiver Support Platform.
Our ideal candidate will be excited to be part of a young, high-growth environment and able to be flexible as things evolve and change in the months and years ahead of us. Candidates should be open and collaborative, confident and compassionate, empathetic and creative, integrity-fueled, team-oriented, and a self-starter –definitely not too proud to roll up their sleeves and do some of the dirty work!
- Be mission-driven in each strategy we discuss, each task we complete, and each success we celebrate.
- Represent Cariloop to the best of one’s ability and providing a level of service the industry has never experienced before.
- Work in a team environment to educate, plan, coordinate, implement, monitor and evaluate health care options and services to meet each member’s needs.
- Actively and effectively listen to our members to proactively evaluate their needs.
- Document oral and/or written communication including options and resources as determined by the needs of the member.
- Research and provide resources to member as needed utilizing healthcare network.
- Maintain notes and communication with members about cases in the Cariloop web portal while upholding the standards set by HIPAA regulations.
- Provide ongoing support via Cariloop web portal, phone and/or video platform to members throughout the duration of their membership.
- Use member generated feedback to continually improve Cariloop’s coaching service.
- Complete other internal tasks or assignments as they arise.
- Be responsive within timeframe requirements as established in Cariloop policies.
- Model consistent love of servant leadership where our team members, customers, partners, and members come first.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree or demonstrate equivalent work experience in healthcare field (social work, nursing, therapy, marketing, clinical role, administration, etc.)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a healthcare setting with hands-on service with patients and families. This can include personal experience.
- Applicable license and/or certification in addition to degree or work experience such as:
- Social Work
- LNFA (license nursing home administrator)
- Other certifications as determined by Cariloop
- Experience navigating private insurance and the Medicare and/or Medicaid system is highly desired!
- Understanding and high comfort level with use of technology products and services, such as (but not limited to):
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Social Media tools like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Email/Calendar tools – Gmail, Outlook
- Video Platforms (GoToMeeting, Skype, etc.)
- Texting and instant messaging