Cariloop Assistant Healthcare Coach (Bilingual – Spanish)
Great coaching brings out the best in a team. Cariloop’s Healthcare Coaching team provides a level of service that is unmatched - ensuring none of our members go through the process of caring for their loved ones alone. Our Healthcare Coaching team works in an environment that is full of energy and collaboration. We expect our Healthcare Coaches, like everyone at Cariloop, to hold our values close to their heart – Service, Empathy, Integrity, and Innovation.
We’re looking for an Assistant Healthcare Coach to support Cariloop’s growing membership. Our Assistant Healthcare Coaches are the first line of communication with our members. As an Assistant Healthcare Coach, you would learn about the challenges our members face, connect them with their dedicated Healthcare Coach, and ensure them a smooth entry into the Cariloop web portal. You will also get to work with Healthcare Coaches on research projects that relate to the needs of our members.
• Serve as the initial connection point for new or prospective Cariloop members.
• Answer new member phone calls and emails while following our process for on-boarding new members.
• Guide clients with initial access to and use of the Cariloop web portal.
• Identify initial client needs and communicate them to the Healthcare Coach(es).
• Provide feedback to Cariloop team on admissions processes and work to continually improve the process.
• Assist with research and provide information back to client as directed by Cariloop Healthcare Coach(es).
• Maintain research, notes and communication with team and members while maintaining privacy.
• Gather feedback on member satisfaction from Healthcare Coaches during and after member engagements.
• Complete other internal tasks or assignments as they arise.
• Bachelor’s Degree or demonstrated equivalent work experience in customer service or health coaching.
• Bilingual in English and Spanish.
• 3+ years of customer service experience.
• Healthcare or Health Coaching certification or license preferred, but not required.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Loves to be organized and is incredible at time management.
• Demonstrates a consistent love of servant leadership.
• High level of comfort with using technology products and services, such as (but not limited to):
– Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
– Social Media tools like Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
– Email/Calendar tools – Gmail, Outlook
– Video Platforms (GoToMeeting, Skype, etc.)
– Texting and instant messaging